It has been way to long since I've posted anything. So I'm just gonna do a quick update as to what has been going on.
So, I attended the Art Institute of Houston - North campus for 2 years but, after accumulating dropped classes, I was in probation and because I didn't pass one of my classes with a C by just one point. So, unfortunately, I was kicked out.
I was working from job to job at the time being, to save for my college bill. There were times were I was unemployed for awhile, but I would miraculously land a job.
During that time, my love life has been hectic. But I feel like I've finally found my better half. It was an unexpected hookup, he found me on social media. I was with someone at the time but he wouldn't let up. Finally I had to courage to see him, we got together, and we clicked. Of course, me being in some bad relationships before, I was skeptical of our connection. But slowly, I started to develop feelings for him that I was too stubborn to accept. Until one day, I gave in. I had to confess to my boyfriend what happened and I broke things of with him because, I'm not the type of girl that likes to two-time her partner.
So, five months ago, that guy asked me out and we've been together since. We've had a big fight, but we pulled through and its made us stronger.
Now, who knows what this oath will bring us, but, I won't be alone, and I will walk it with high hopes that this is the correct direction to my "destiny," my written path.
0 comments:
Post a Comment